Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birthday Party #1

Isaac's second birthday isn't officially until next Sunday, but since my brother and his wife were in town from TX for Grandma's retirement, we decided to celebrate Isaac's birthday too.

Here's Isaac with his fun aunt and uncle.
Isaac was pretty excited about his new picnic table. I always love the pictures of all the guys trying to put together the new toy :)Doesn't he just look like he's wishing he had a little brother or sister to share it with??


Isaac loves Elmo, but he was way more excited to eat the cake than look at it!

This one's from that morning - I just thought it was cute!





2 comments:

Anne said...

So fun to run into you today!!! Issac is so handsome! ;) Keep in touch-- agwinfrey@hotmail.com
-Anne Winfrey

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute, Emily! Looks like a homemade cake -- very impressive. I've wanted to get into cake decorating a bit, but Nathan isn't too excited about the idea; he says that hobby will be trouble for his attempts to lose weight! I suppose it might cause some problems for me too. Anyway, looks like you guys had a great party. Talk to you soon!
-Kim VB