Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Still Waiting

I have been putting off updating the blog because I unfortunately have no good news to announce. We are still waiting. Our case was not heard last Friday because the hold on abandonment cases is still in place. We really have no more news than that. We can't even guess about when our case will be heard because there is just no news.

Please pray for/with us. We are trying to keep a positive attitude and trust in a mighty God, but some days are definitely harder than others. We received some updated pictures of him yesterday, which was wonderful, but at the same time we feel like he is growing up without us.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Your family is in my prayers. That sweet baby needs to come home to you soon!

Luhman said...

Dustin and I will pray that you family comes together real soon! I know the waiting is hard - it is the worst part of all.

McMary said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog Emily--some days are really hard and I know that you understand. I will be praying for you also.

Anonymous said...

Praying for God to minister to your hearts as you wait ... and praying that he comes home to you soon!