Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

TRAVEL DATES!!!!

We just got the call from our agency telling us we will be travelling in THREE WEEKS!!! I am way beyond excited! When we were told that we had passed court, we were told at the same time to expect to travel in late September. This was a huge disappointment to me because I had expected to be going at the end of August and it meant one more month away from my baby. But God showed himself merciful to us! When Lisa from our agency called, she said "Have you been praying?" Um, yes.

8 comments:

McMary said...

Such fabulous news. Prayer does pay off. I am ultra excited for you.

Jen Stutzman said...

that is so awesome, it just makes me smile to see God moving here on your behalf. I am just praising God!

Becky said...

Dear Dirks Family,
That is terrific! Praying you through... Congratulations!
<3 Becky

Paula said...

That is thrilling news! I am so happy for you!

pandjalexander said...

Congratulations! Keep us posted and post some pictures soon!!!

Lynae and Chris said...

Here's to a fast three weeks!

Anonymous said...

Yay Yay Yay! The countdown is on - take lots of pictures when you go. (and post them soon!) Love you!

blessedbigtime said...

Congratulations! Our dossier just got to Ethiopia 3 weeks ago..we are using Carolina Hope as well!