Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Flights are Booked!

We are going to Ethiopia in less than three weeks!! We received our travel dates this week and booked our flights for March 27th - April 4th. It "happened" to fall right during Eric's spring break, so that allows him to use his 5 allotted days off the next week when we're trying to adjust back to being home! This is definitely an answer to prayer! We have a lot to do in the next three weeks but it's great to have a reason to scramble. We're coming Luke!!

5 comments:

The Andersons said...

I'm so excited for you Emily!! Where are you staying? I can't wait to hear all about your trip. We are hoping to get our referral this week - we'll see.

Paula said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I could find you! We hope to be right behind you to pick up our twins. I think you are the first Carolina Hope family to travel, is that right? We'll be praying for you.

Paula said...

Emily, I am going to send you a package with a few more family pictures for the twins and a letter for each of them... also, I was wondering if you would try to trace their feet... we will need to buy them some shoes for the trip home.

Paula said...

Emily, I'm praying for your family. Please email me if you want to talk.

The Andersons said...

Thanks!!! I cannot believe you leave so soon!!!! Take great notes for me!!!